Analytical methods for error propagation in planar space–time prisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael F. Goodchild, 2004. "A general framework for error analysis in measurement-based GIS," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 323-324, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Xue & Yee Leung & Jiang-Hong Ma, 2015. "High-order Taylor series expansion methods for error propagation in geographic information systems," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-206, April.
- Shuqiang Xue & Yuanxi Yang & Yamin Dang, 2016. "Formulas for precisely and efficiently estimating the bias and variance of the length measurements," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 399-415, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial error; Error propagation analysis; Geographic information science; Time geography; Space–time prisms; C1; R4;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:4:p:327-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.