Cross-scale analysis of cluster correspondence using different operational neighborhoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark W Horner & Alan T Murray, 2004. "Spatial representation and scale impacts in transit service assessment," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 785-797, September.
- G Rushton & J-C Thill, 1989. "The effect of distance metric on the degree of spatial competition between firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 499-507, April.
- J. Keith Ord & Arthur Getis, 2001. "Testing for Local Spatial Autocorrelation in the Presence of Global Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 411-432.
- G Rushton & J-C Thill, 1989. "The Effect of Distance Metric on the Degree of Spatial Competition between Firms," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(4), pages 499-507, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster correspondence; Operational neighborhood; Zoning systems; Cross-scale analysis; Thiessen polygons; C14; C15;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:10:y:2008:i:3:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .