Women in Business-owning Families: a Comparison of Roles, Responsibilities and Predictors of Family Functionality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sander Wennekers & Andre van Stel & Niels Noorderhaven & Roy Thurik, 2004.
"The Role Of Dissatisfaction And Per Capita Income In Explaining Self-Employment Across 15 European Countries,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Niels Noorderhaven, 2004. "The role of dissatisfaction and per capita income in explaining self-employment across 15 European countries," Scales Research Reports N200407, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Yoon Lee & Gong-Soog Hong & Barbara Rowe, 2006. "Third Shift Women in Business-Owning Families," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 72-91, April.
- BodenJR., Richard J. & Nucci, Alfred R., 2000. "On the survival prospects of men's and women's new business ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 347-362, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo-Liang Chang & George Langelett & Andrew Waugh, 2011. "Health, Health Insurance, and Decision to Exit from Farming," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 356-372, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily business; Family functioning; Women;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:28:y:2007:i:4:p:618-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .