A strategic market game with a mutual bank with fractional reserves and redemption in gold
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 55 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Geanakoplos & Pradeep Dubey, 1989. "Liquidity and Bankruptcy with Incomplete Markets: Pure Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 900, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & Pradeep Dubey, 1989. "Existence of Walras Equilibrium Without a Price Player of Generalized Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont & Yves Younes, 1972. "On the Role of Money and the Existence of a Monetary Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 355-372.
- Shubik, Martin & Yao, Shuntian, 1990. "The transactions cost of money (a strategic market game analysis)," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 99-114, October.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Geanakoplos, John & Shubik, Martin, 1987. "The revelation of information in strategic market games : A critique of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-137, April.
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "Enough Commodity Money and the Selection of a Unique Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 804, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:55:y:1992:i:2:p:123-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.