Liquidity and Bankruptcy with Incomplete Markets: Pure Exchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Geanakoplos, 1989. "An Introduction to General Equilibrium with Incomplete Asset Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 919, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pascoa, Mario Rui & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo, 2001.
"Endogenous collateral: arbitrage and equilibrium without bounded short sales,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
418, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Araujo, A. & Fajardo, J & Páscoa, M. R., 2003. "Endogenous Collateral: Arbitrage and Equilibrium without Bounded Short Sales," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_52, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Zame, William R, 1993.
"Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1142-1164, December.
- William R. Zame, 1990. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 585, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William R. Zame, 1992. "Efficiency and the Role of Default When Security Markets are Incomplete," UCLA Economics Working Papers 673, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Neumeyer, Pablo Andrés, 1994. "The efficiency of financial markets with high inflation," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2908, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Martin Shubik & D.P. Tsomocos, 1990. "A Strategic Market Game with a Mutual Bank with Fractional Reserves and Redemption in Gold (A Continuum of Traders)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 964, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Fajardo, Jose & Pascoa, Mario R., 2005.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 439-462, August.
- Pascoa, Mario Rui & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo, 2003. "Endogenous collateral," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 511, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- MÃ¡rio PÃ¡scoa & Aloisio Araujo & JosÃ© Fajardo, 2004. "Endogenous Collateral," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 161, Econometric Society.
- Araujo, Aloisio. & Fajardo, J. & Páscoa. M. R., 2004. "Endogenous Collateral," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_68, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 1988. "Default and Efficiency in a General Equilibrium Model with Incomplete Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 879R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1989.
- Orrillo, Jaime, 2001.
"Default and exogenous collateral in incomplete markets with a continuum of states,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 151-165, February.
- Jaime Jose Orrillo Carhuajulca, 2000. "Default and Exogenous Collateral in Incomplete Markets with a Continuum of States," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1860, Econometric Society.
- John Geanakoplos & Pradeep Dubey, 1989. "Existence of Walras Equilibrium Without a Price Player of Generalized Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 912, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Philip Bond & Robert M. Townsend, 1996. "Formal and informal financing in a Chicago neighborhood," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 3-27.
- M. Shubik & D. Tsomocos, 1992. "A strategic market game with a mutual bank with fractional reserves and redemption in gold," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 123-150, June.
- Marko Backovic & Zoran Popovic, 2012. "The Analysis Of Model Of General Economic Equilibrium And Financial Instability Of Economic System," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(1), pages 63-85.
More about this item
KeywordsIncomplete markets; general equilibrium; bankruptcy; liquidity constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.