Endogenous Collateral: Arbitrage and Equilibrium without Bounded Short Sales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascoa, Mario Rui & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo, 2001. "Endogenous collateral: arbitrage and equilibrium without bounded short sales," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 418, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aloisio Araújo & Jaime Orrillo & Mario R. Páscoa, 2000. "Equilibrium with Default and Endogenous Collateral," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- A. Araujo & M. R. Páscoa & P. K. Monteiro, 1997.
"Incomplete markets, continuum of states and default,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(1), pages 205-213.
- Araujo, A. & Monteiro, P. K. & Páscoa, M.R., 1998. "Incomplete markets, continuum of states and default," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1297, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Geanakoplos & Pradeep Dubey, 1989. "Liquidity and Bankruptcy with Incomplete Markets: Pure Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 900, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- Fajardo, Jose, 2005. "A note on arbitrage and exogenous collateral," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 336-341, November.
- Aloisio Araujo & Paulo K. Monteiro & M´rio Rui P´ascoa, 1996. "Infinite Horizon Incomplete Markets With A Continuum Of States," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 119-132.
- Elyégs Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1995. "Arbitrage In Securities Markets With Short-Sales Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 197-232.
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1985. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: I : A basic model of generic existence," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-300, June.
- Donald A. Walker (ed.), 2000. "Equilibrium," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1585.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-10-20 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2003-10-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:finlab:flwp_52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .