Tax effects on equilibrium locations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Simon P & Neven, Damien J, 1991. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Agglomeration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 793-808, November.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma & Brent Kreider, 2000.
"The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes under Imperfect Competition,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
342, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre & Kreider, Brent, 2001. "The efficiency of indirect taxes under imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 231-251, August.
- Anderson, Simon & de Palma, Andre & Kreider, Brent, 2001. "The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes Under Imperfect Competition," Staff General Research Papers 5203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma & B. Kreider, 1999. "The efficiency of indirect taxes under imperfect competition," THEMA Working Papers 99-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Anderson, S.P. & de Palma, A. & Kreider, K., 1999. "The Efficiency of Indirect Taxes Under Imperfect Competition," Papers 99-09, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- HAMILTON, Jonathan H. & THISSE, Jacques-François & WESKAMP, Anita, .
"Spatial discrimination. Bertrand vs. Cournot in a model of location choice,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
846, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Weskamp, Anita, 1989. "Spatial discrimination : Bertrand vs. Cournot in a model of location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:101:y:2010:i:3:p:267-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.