Estimating poverty transitions using repeated cross-sections: a three-country validation exercise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2015. "Poverty dynamics in India between 2004 and 2012 : insights from longitudinal analysis using synthetic panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7270, The World Bank.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Carletto,Calogero & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Carletto,Calogero, 2017.
"Data gaps, data incomparability, and data imputation : a review of poverty measurement methods for data-scarce environments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8282, The World Bank.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Jolliffe, Dean & Carletto, Calogero, 2018. "Data Gaps, Data Incomparability, and Data Imputation: A Review of Poverty Measurement Methods for Data-Scarce Environments," GLO Discussion Paper Series 179, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Ianchovichina,Elena, 2016. "Welfare dynamics with synthetic panels : the case of the Arab world in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7595, The World Bank.
- Marc F. Bellemare & Johanna Fajardo-Gonzalez & Seth R. Gitter, 2016. "Foods and Fads - The Welfare Impacts of Rising Quinoa Prices in Peru," Working Papers 2016-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F. & Swinkels,Robertus Antonius, 2014. "Who remained in poverty, who moved up, and who fell down ? an investigation of poverty dynamics in Senegal in the late 2000s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7141, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Poverty dynamics; Poverty transitions; Nicaragua; Peru; Poverty; Pseudo-panels; Synthetic panels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:13:y:2015:i:2:p:161-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .