Responsible Property Investing in Canada: Factoring Both Environmental and Social Impacts in the Canadian Real Estate Market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013.
"The Economics of Green Building,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 50-63, March.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2010. "The Economics of Green Building," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3k16p2rj, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009. "New Evidence on the Green Building Rent and Price Premium," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Louise Ellison & Sarah Sayce & Judy Smith, 2007. "Socially Responsible Property Investment: Quantifying the Relationship between Sustainability and Investment Property Worth," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Lisa A. Hagerman & Gordon L. Clark & Tessa Hebb, 2007. "Investment intermediaries in economic development: Linking public pension funds to urban revitalization," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 45-65.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2010.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2492-2509, December.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:99-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.