Responsible Property Investing in Canada: Factoring Both Environmental and Social Impacts in the Canadian Real Estate Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 92 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louise Ellison & Sarah Sayce & Judy Smith, 2007. "Socially Responsible Property Investment: Quantifying the Relationship between Sustainability and Investment Property Worth," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Hagerman, Lisa A. & Clark, Gordon L. & Hebb, Tessa, 2007. "Investment intermediaries in economic development: Linking public pension funds to urban revitalization," Community Development Investment Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 1, pages 45-65.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2009.
"Doing Well by Doing Good? Green Office Buildings,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt507394s4, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013.
"The Economics of Green Building,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 50-63, March.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2010. "The Economics of Green Building," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3k16p2rj, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009. "New Evidence on the Green Building Rent and Price Premium," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:99-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.