New Evidence on the Green Building Rent and Price Premium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tessa Hebb & Ashley Hamilton & Heather Hachigian, 2010. "Responsible Property Investing in Canada: Factoring Both Environmental and Social Impacts in the Canadian Real Estate Market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 99-115, April.
- Alexander Reichardt, 2014. "Operating Expenses and the Rent Premium of Energy Star and LEED Certified Buildings in the Central and Eastern U.S," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 413-433, October.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyŽ & Catherine Baumont, 2017.
"Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias,"
2017.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Florian Fizaine & Pierre VoyÃ© & Catherine Baumont, 2017. "Does the literature support a high willingness to pay for green label buildings? An answer with treatment of publication bias," Working Papers 2017.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Nils Kok & Marquise McGraw & John Quigley, 2012. "The diffusion over time and space of energy efficiency in building," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 541-564, April.
More about this item
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-08-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:repxwp:rep-wp2009-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .