Report NEP-ENE-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Energy quality," MPRA Paper 16857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009. "New Evidence on the Green Building Rent and Price Premium," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister, 2009. "An Investigation of the Effect of Eco-Labeling on Office Occupancy Rates," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Niels Haldrup & Frank S. Nielsen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "A vector autoregressive model for electricity prices subject to long memory and regime switching," Working Papers 1211, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Reyno Seymore & Philip David Adams & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut, 2009. "The Impact Of An Electricity Generation Tax On The South African Economy," Working Papers 200920, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Roland Strausz, 2009. "The Political Economy of Regulatory Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2009. "The Competitiveness Impact Of A Multilateral Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 200919, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut – The “China Factor” and the OPEC Cartel," Ruhr Economic Papers 0128, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009. "Modelling Conditional Correlations for Risk Diversification in Crude Oil Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-640, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009. "Forecasting Volatility and Spillovers in Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-641, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2009. "Volatility Spillovers Between Crude Oil Futures Returns and Oil Company Stocks Return," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-639, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2009. "Taxes and Trading versus Intensity Standards: Second-Best Environmental Policies with Incomplete Regulation (Leakage) or Market Power," NBER Working Papers 15262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Wyatt, 2009. "Transport CO2 and the Location of Offices," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2009-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2009. "The dynamics of Environmentalism and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00392379, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00370738_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore