Analyzing Insider Trading from the Perspectives of Utilitarian Ethics and Rights Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 91 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johan P. Olsen & James G. March, 2004. "The logic of appropriateness," ARENA Working Papers 9, ARENA.
- Cornell, Bradford & Sirri, Erik R, 1992. " The Reaction of Investors and Stock Prices to Insider Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1031-1059, July.
- Meulbroek, Lisa K, 1992. " An Empirical Analysis of Illegal Insider Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1661-1699, December.
- Leslie A. Jeng & Andrew Metrick & Richard Zeckhauser, "undated". "Estimating the Returns to Insider Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Salbu, Steven R., 1992. "A Critical Analysis of Misappropriation Theory in Insider Trading Cases," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 465-477, October.
- Antonio E. Bernardo, 2001. "Contractual restrictions on insider trading: a welfare analysis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(1), pages 7-35.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:91:y:2010:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.