The logic of appropriateness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Högström, Claes & Gustafsson, Anders & Tronvoll, Bård, 2015. "Strategic brand management: Archetypes for managing brands through paradoxes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 391-404.
- Michael Howlett, 2014. "From the ‘old’ to the ‘new’ policy design: design thinking beyond markets and collaborative governance," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 187-207, September.
- Robert McGee, 2010. "Analyzing Insider Trading from the Perspectives of Utilitarian Ethics and Rights Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 65-82, January.
- McCarter, Matthew W. & Budescu, David V. & Scheffran, Jürgen, 2011. "The give-or-take-some dilemma: An empirical investigation of a hybrid social dilemma," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 83-95, September.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization theory; neo-institutionalism; democracy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:arenax:p0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sindre Eikrem Hervig). General contact details of provider: http://www.arena.uio.no/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .