The Cultures of Insider Trading
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007.
"Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange?,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/42, European University Institute.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2005. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," 2005 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," NBER Working Papers 11005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2005. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," CEPR Discussion Papers 4837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2006.
"Does Culture Affect Economic Outcomes?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert McGee, 2008. "Applying Ethics to Insider Trading," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 205-217, January.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:89:y:2009:i:1:p:51-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.