Ethical Values and Environmentalism in China: Comparing Employees from State-Owned and Private Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2008. "The Driver of Green Innovation and Green Image – Green Core Competence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 531-543, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Min Maung & Craig Wilson & Xiaobo Tang, 2016. "Political Connections and Industrial Pollution: Evidence Based on State Ownership and Environmental Levies in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 649-659, November.
- Hua Zhang & Yuanyang Song & Yuan Ding, 2015. "What Drives Managerial Perks? An Empirical Test of Competing Theoretical Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 259-275, December.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:2:p:145-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mingjun Hou & Heng Liu & Peihua Fan & Zelong Wei, 2016. "Does CSR practice pay off in East Asian firms? A meta-analytic investigation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 195-228, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2403-:d:157180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Zhi & Tang, Jintong, 2012. "Stakeholder–firm power difference, stakeholders' CSR orientation, and SMEs' environmental performance in China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 436-455.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3122-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tina He & Wilson Li & Gordon Tang, 2012. "Dividends Behavior in State- Versus Family-Controlled Firms: Evidence from Hong Kong," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 97-112, September.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate citizenship; environmentalism; employees; state-owned enterprises and private companies in China; ethical values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:84:y:2009:i:3:p:341-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.