Market Fairness: The Poor Country Cousin of Market Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Dugast & T. Foucault, 2014.
"False News, Informational Efficiency, and Price Reversals,"
513, Banque de France.
- FOUCAULT, Thierry & DUGAST, Jérôme, 2014. "False News, Informational Efficiency, and Price Reversals," HEC Research Papers Series 1036, HEC Paris.
- Jjrrme Dugast & Thierry Foucault, 2014. "False News, Informational Efficiency, and Price Reversals," Working Papers hal-02058260, HAL.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Riordan, Ryan, 2013. "Algorithmic Trading and the Market for Liquidity," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 1001-1024, August.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2013. "High frequency trading and the new market makers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 712-740.
- Thomas H. McInish & James Upson, 2013. "The Quote Exception Rule: Giving High Frequency Traders an Unintended Advantage," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(3), pages 481-501, September.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Moulton, Pamela C., 2011. "Automation, speed, and stock market quality: The NYSE's Hybrid," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 568-604, November.
- Jonathan Brogaard & Terrence Hendershott & Ryan Riordan, 2014. "High-Frequency Trading and Price Discovery," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(8), pages 2267-2306.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones & Albert J. Menkveld, 2011. "Does Algorithmic Trading Improve Liquidity?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Hasbrouck, Joel & Saar, Gideon, 2013. "Low-latency trading," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 646-679.
- Yan, Bingcheng & Zivot, Eric, 2010. "A structural analysis of price discovery measures," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Albert S. Kyle & S. Viswanathan, 2008. "How to Define Illegal Price Manipulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 274-279, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agapova, Anna & Madura, Jeff & Volkov, Nikanor, 2020. "Information leakage of ADRs Prior to company issued guidance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Zhang, Jun & Fu, Xiaoming & Morris, Harry, 2019. "Construction of indicator system of regional economic system impact factors based on fractional differential equations," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 25-33.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket quality; Market fairness; Manipulation; Information leakage; Algorithmic trading;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2964-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.