Social Entrepreneurship in Theory and Practice—An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt & Amanda Baugous, 2009. "Social Entrepreneurship: The Role of Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 201-216.
- Craig VanSandt & Mukesh Sud & Christopher Marmé, 2009. "Enabling the Original Intent: Catalysts for Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 419-428.
- Joyce Koe Hwee Nga & Gomathi Shamuganathan, 2010. "The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 259-282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Chell & Laura J. Spence & Francesco Perrini & Jared D. Harris, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics: Does Social Equal Ethical?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 619-625.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-014-2353-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Gümüsay, 2015. "Entrepreneurship from an Islamic Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 199-208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:3:p:317-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .