A Three-Country Study of Unethical Sales Behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Collins & Julie Whitaker, 2009. "Introduction to Central America and Mexico: Efforts and Obstacles in Creating Ethical Organizations and an Ethical Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 225-230, September.
- Charles Pettijohn & Linda Pettijohn & A. Taylor, 2008. "Salesperson Perceptions of Ethical Behaviors: Their Influence on Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 547-557, April.
- Bert Scholtens & Lammertjan Dam, 2007. "Cultural Values and International Differences in Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 273-284, October.
- Robert Peterson & Gerald Albaum & Dwight Merunka & Jose Munuera & Scott Smith, 2010. "Effects of Nationality, Gender, and Religiosity on Business-Related Ethicality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 573-587, November.
- Cohen, Deborah Vidaver, 1993. "Creating and Maintaining Ethical Work Climates: Anomie in the Workplace and Implications for Managing Change," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 343-358, October.
- Roman, Sergio & Ruiz, Salvador, 2005. "Relationship outcomes of perceived ethical sales behavior: the customer's perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 439-445, April.
- Goran Svensson & Greg Wood & Jang Singh & Emily Carasco & Michael Callaghan, 2009. "Ethical Structures and Processes of Corporations Operating in Australia, Canada, and Sweden: A Longitudinal and Cross-Cultural Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 485-506, June.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Nancy J Adler, 1983. "A Typology of Management Studies Involving Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 29-47, June.
- Murphy, William H., 2004. "In pursuit of short-term goals: anticipating the unintended consequences of using special incentives to motivate the sales force," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1265-1275, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbeke, Willem & Bagozzi, Richard P. & Belschak, Frank D., 2016. "The role of status and leadership style in sales contests: A natural field experiment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4112-4120.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2817-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumaran, Palanisamy & Hephzibah, David & Sivasankari, Ranganathan & Saifuddin, Normanbay & Shamsuddin, Abd. Halim, 2016. "A review on industrial scale anaerobic digestion systems deployment in Malaysia: Opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 929-940.
More about this item
KeywordsAchievement need; Commitment; Compensation; Customer orientation; Leadership; National culture; Sales ethics; Sales management; Salespeople; Unethical sales behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:2:p:219-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.