Does Marketing Activity Contribute to a Society’s Well-Being? The Role of Economic Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ani MATEI & Lucica MATEI & Carmen SAVULESCU, 2010.
"Public Integrity, Economic Freedom and Governance Performance. A Comparative Study for the EU Member States and Acceding Countries,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(552)), pages 21-52, November.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010. "Public Integrity, Economic Freedom and Governance Performance.A Comparative Study for the EU Member States and Acceding Countries," Apas Papers 261, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- James O. Bukenya & Tesfa G. Gebremedhin & Peter V. Schaeffer, 2003.
"Analysis of Rural Quality of Life and Health: A Spatial Approach,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 17(3), pages 280-293, August.
- Bukenya, James O. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2002. "Analysis Of Rural Quality Of Life And Health: A Spatial Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19878, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
NBER Working Papers
5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruno Frey & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Informal and underground economy," Economics working papers 2000-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Eilat, Yair & Zinnes, Clifford, 2002. "The Shadow Economy in Transition Countries: Friend or Foe? A Policy Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1233-1254, July.
- M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & Chad Miller & James Littlefield & Eda Atay, 2007. "The Impact of Imports and Exports on a Country’s Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-281, September.
- Dickinson, Roger & Hollander, Stanley C., 1991. "Consumer votes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-20, August.
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Morris, Michael H. & Lewis, Pamela S., 1991. "Entrepreneurship as a significant factor in societal quality of life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-36, August.
- Tyler, William G., 1981. "Growth and export expansion in developing countries : Some empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 121-130, August.
- Balassa, Bela, 1985. "Exports, policy choices, and economic growth in developing countries after the 1973 oil shock," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-35.
- Dickinson, Roger & Hollander, Stanley C., 1991. "Consumer votes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 335-346, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.