Does Marketing Activity Contribute to a Society’s Well-Being? The Role of Economic Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balassa, Bela, 1985. "Exports, policy choices, and economic growth in developing countries after the 1973 oil shock," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-35.
- Bruno Frey & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Informal and underground economy," Economics working papers 2000-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
NBER Working Papers
5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen, 2010.
"Public Integrity, Economic Freedom and Governance Performance.A Comparative Study for the EU Member States and Acceding Countries,"
261, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Ani MATEI & Lucica MATEI & Carmen SAVULESCU, 2010. "Public Integrity, Economic Freedom and Governance Performance. A Comparative Study for the EU Member States and Acceding Countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(552)), pages 21-52, November.
- Tyler, William G., 1981. "Growth and export expansion in developing countries : Some empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 121-130, August.
- Dickinson, Roger & Hollander, Stanley C., 1991. "Consumer votes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 335-346, June.
- Morris, Michael H. & Lewis, Pamela S., 1991. "Entrepreneurship as a significant factor in societal quality of life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-36, August.
- Bukenya, James O. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2002. "Analysis Of Rural Quality Of Life And Health: A Spatial Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19878, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Eilat, Yair & Zinnes, Clifford, 2002. "The Shadow Economy in Transition Countries: Friend or Foe? A Policy Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1233-1254, July.
- M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & Chad Miller & James Littlefield & Eda Atay, 2007. "The Impact of Imports and Exports on a Country’s Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-281, September.
- Dickinson, Roger & Hollander, Stanley C., 1991. "Consumer votes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-20, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:2:p:91-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.