Business Ethics Should Study Illicit Businesses: To Advance Respect for Human Rights
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anja Shortland, 2010.
"The Business of Piracy in Somalia,"
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 6(23), pages 182-186.
- Sarah Percy & Anja Shortland, 2010. "The Business of Piracy in Somalia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1033, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anja Shortland & Sarah Percy, 2011. "The Business of Piracy in Somalia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Miguel Pina e Cunha & Arménio Rego & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "Obedience and Evil: From Milgram and Kampuchea to Normal Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 291-309, December.
- Justine Nolan & Luke Taylor, 2009. "Corporate Responsibility for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights: Rights in Search of a Remedy?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 433-451, August.
- Geoffrey Williams & John Zinkin, 2010. "Islam and CSR: A Study of the Compatibility Between the Tenets of Islam and the UN Global Compact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Boatright, John R., 1999. "Does Business Ethics Rest on a Mistake?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 583-591, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:4:p:497-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.