Appropriating Resources: Land Claims, Law, and Illicit Business
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Rifai-Hasan, 2009. "Development, Power, and the Mining Industry in Papua: A Study of Freeport Indonesia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 129-143, November.
- Russell Daye, 2009. "Poverty, Race Relations, and the Practices of International Business: A Study of Fiji," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 115-127, November.
- Denis Collins, 2009. "The Failure of a Socially Responsive Gold Mining MNC in El Salvador: Ramifications of NGO Mistrust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 245-268, September.
- Frederick Bird, 2009. "Why the Responsible Practice of Business Ethics Calls for a Due Regard for History," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 203-220, November.
- Aloysius Newenham-Kahindi, 2011. "A Global Mining Corporation and Local Communities in the Lake Victoria Zone: The Case of Barrick Gold Multinational in Tanzania," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 253-282, March.
- Uwafiokun Idemudia, 2009. "Oil Extraction and Poverty Reduction in the Niger Delta: A Critical Examination of Partnership Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 91-116, May.
- Edmund Byrne, 2011. "Business Ethics Should Study Illicit Businesses: To Advance Respect for Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(4), pages 497-509, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:4:p:453-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.