Second-best tax policy and natural resource management in growing economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bovenberg, A.L. & de Mooij, R.A., 1997.
"Environmental tax reforms and endogenous growth,"
Other publications TiSEM
87a3194a-0d1c-4e5b-83df-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998.
"Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 911-935, June.
- Steven P. Cassou & Kevin J. Lansing, 1995. "Optimal fiscal policy, public capital, and the productivity slowdown," Working Paper 9509, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Marginal income tax rates and economic growth in developing countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 409-417, April.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1992. "Marginal income tax rates and economic growth in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1050, The World Bank.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Albert Marcet & Thomas J. Sargent & Juha Seppala, 1996.
"Optimal taxation without state-contingent debt,"
Economics Working Papers
170, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2001.
- Nancy L. Stokey & Sergio Rebelo, 1993.
"Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
4426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorostiaga Arantza, 2005.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Arantza Gorostiaga, 2004. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001.
"Environmental Taxation and Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
8458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1999. "Optimal taxation and spending in general competitive growth models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Lopez Ramon, 1994. "The Environment as a Factor of Production: The Effects of Economic Growth and Trade Liberalization," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-184, September.
- Steven P. Cassou & Arantza Gorostiaga, 2009. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Multisector Model: The Price Consequences of Government Spending," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(2), pages 177-201, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:607-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.