Should mobile capital pay for public infrastructure investment?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandmo, Agnar & Dreze, Jacques H, 1971.
"Discount Rates for Public Investment in Closed and Open Economies,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 395-412, November.
- SANDMO, Agnar & DREZE, Jacques H., . "Discount rates for public investment in closed and open economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -98, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Douglas Wilson & Roger H. Gordon, 2003.
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 399-417, 04.
- Shawn Ni & Xinghe Wang, 1995. "Balanced Government Budgets versus Deficit Finance in a Growth Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 1120-34, November.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-96, September.
- Huizinga, H. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995.
"Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownership of Firms,"
9582, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 149-165, February.
- Harry Huizinga & Soeren Bo Nielsen, . "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownerwhip of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Other publications TiSEM b4f6a916-7f7f-4fe1-9cf0-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital income and profits taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Discussion Paper 1995-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Discount rates and shadow prices for public investment,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-586, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1984. "Discount rates and shadow prices for public investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 153-169, July.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Factor Mobility and Fiscal Policy in the EU: Policy Issues and Analytical Approaches,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
344, CESifo Group Munich.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(31), pages 337-378, October.
- Wildasin, David E., 1999. "Factor mobility and fiscal policy in the EU: policy issues and analytical approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000.
"Fiscal Competition in Space and Time,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
370, CESifo Group Munich.
- David E. Wildasin, 2003. "Fiscal Competition: An Introduction," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 169-176, 04.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:35:y:2008:i:2:p:129-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.