Conceptions of rationality in law and economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sugden, Robert, 1989. "Spontaneous Order," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 85-97, Fall.
- Boettke, Peter J, 2002. "Information and Knowledge: Austrian Economics in Search of its Uniqueness," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(4), pages 263-274, December.
- Cordato, Roy E, 2000. "Chasing Phantoms in a Hollow Defense of Coase," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 13(2), pages 193-208, September.
- Holcombe, Randall G., 2015. "A Theory of the Theory of Public Goods," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 4, pages 196-207.
- Cooter, Robert D., 2003. "Treating Yourself Instrumentally: Internalization, Rationality and Law," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt86v5k15t, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812701275_0025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
- James M. Buchanan, 1954. "Individual Choice in Voting and the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 334-334.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Hayek, F. A., 2011. "The Constitution of Liberty," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226315379 edited by Hamowy, Ronald, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holst, Gesa Sophie & Mußhoff, Oliver & Dörschner, Till, 2013. "Abschätzung der Politikfolgen eines Belohnungs- und Bestrafungsszenarios zur Förderung des Blühstreifenanbaus – ein Framed Field Experiment," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156114, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsHomoeconomicus; Misesian homoagens; Behavioral law and economics; Knowledge problem; Entrepreneur; Heterogenous agents; Popperian falsification; K00; B49; B52; B53;
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:31:y:2011:i:2:p:199-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .