Coase’s world and Coase’s blackboard
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Usher, Dan, 1998. "The Coase theorem is tautological, incoherent or wrong," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-11, October.
- Veljanovski,Cento G., 2007. "Economic Principles of Law," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521695466.
- Halpin, Andrew, 2007. "Disproving The Coase Theorem?," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 321-341, November.
- Michael Butler & Robert Garnett, 2003. "Teaching the coase theorem: Are we getting it right?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 133-145, June.
- Veljanovski,Cento G., 2007. "Economic Principles of Law," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521873741.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:31:y:2011:i:1:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.