Teaching the coase theorem: Are we getting it right?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirshleifer,Jack & Glazer,Amihai & Hirshleifer,David, 2005. "Price Theory and Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521523424, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leslie Rosenthal, 2007. "Economic Efficiency, Nuisance, and Sewage: New Lessons from Attorney-General v. Council of the Borough of Birmingham, 1858â€“95," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 27-62, January.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2011. "On error: undisciplined thoughts on one of the causes of intellectual path dependency," MPRA Paper 37911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2010. "The ‘Coase Theorem’ vs. Coase theorem proper: How an error emerged and why it remained uncorrected so long," MPRA Paper 37936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamara Todorova, 2007. "The Coase Theorem Revisited: Implications for Economic Transition," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Andrew Halpin, 2011. "Coase’s world and Coase’s blackboard," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 91-109, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:133-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .