The Case for Supply-Side Economics Revisited: The Effect of Time Preference
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David D. Friedman, 1990. "Price Theory: An Intermediate Text," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number prin13.
- Jürgen G. Backhaus (ed.), 1999. "The Elgar Companion to Law and Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1179.
- Ludwig Van Den Hauwe, 1998. "German Income Tax Policy Between Equity and Efficiency," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 267-279, May.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional economics," Public Economics 0508010, EconWPA, revised 19 Aug 2005.
- Buchanan, James M & Lee, Dwight R, 1982. "Tax Rates and Tax Revenues in Political Equilibrium: Some Simple Analytics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 344-354, July.
- Rothbard, Murray N, 1994. "The Consumption Tax: A Critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 75-90.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:10:y:2000:i:2:p:139-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.