The Case for Supply-Side Economics Revisited: The Effect of Time Preference
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ludwig Van Den Hauwe, 1998. "German Income Tax Policy Between Equity and Efficiency," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 267-279, May.
- David D. Friedman, 1990. "Price Theory: An Intermediate Text," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number prin13.
- Rothbard, Murray N, 1994. "The Consumption Tax: A Critique," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 75-90.
- Buchanan, James M & Lee, Dwight R, 1982. "Tax Rates and Tax Revenues in Political Equilibrium: Some Simple Analytics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(3), pages 344-354, July.
- JÃ¼rgen G. Backhaus (ed.), 1999. "The Elgar Companion to Law and Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1179.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional economics," Public Economics 0508010, EconWPA, revised 19 Aug 2005.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:10:y:2000:i:2:p:139-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.