Tax Rates and Tax Revenues in Political Equilibrium: Some Simple Analytics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert P. Inman, 1989. "The Local Decision to Tax: Evidence from Large U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 2921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Lindsey, 1988. "Federal Deductibility of State and Local Taxes: A Test of Public Choice by Representative Government," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism: Quantitative Studies, pages 137-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Park, Donghyun, 1998. "A proposal for measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research:," Impact assessments 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ludwig Van Den Hauwe, 2000. "The Case for Supply-Side Economics Revisited: The Effect of Time Preference," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 139-160, September.
- E. Bruce Hutchinson & J. R. Clark, 2004. "The Laffer Curve for Amnesty," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 9-29.
- Feld, Lars P, 2000. "Tax Competition and Income Redistribution: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 125-164, October.
- Mattos, Enlinson & Terra, Rafael, 2016. "Cash-cum-in-kind transfers and income tax function," Textos para discussão 414, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Monissen, Hans G., 1999. "Explorations of the Laffer curve," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 9, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Robert P. Inman, 1985. "Does Deductibility Influence Local Taxation?," NBER Working Papers 1714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Abbott & Philip Jones, 2014. "Pressures to Increase Public Expenditure and Patterns of Procyclical Expenditure," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(2), pages 39-54, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:20:y:1982:i:3:p:344-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.