China's Exchange Rate and the Balance of Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Shujie Yao & Zongyi Zhang, 2003. "Openness and Economic Performance: A Comparative Study of China and the Asian NIEs," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 71-95.
- Bennett, John & David Dixon, Huw, 2001.
"Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 297-314, April.
- Huw D. Dixon & John Bennett, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: a Theoretical Analysis," Discussion Papers 98/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1998. "Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Ratha, Artatrana, 2010. "S-Curve dynamics of trade between U.S. and China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 212-223, June.
- Wang, Chun-Hsuan & Lin, Chun-Hung A. & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2012. "Short-run and long-run effects of exchange rate change on trade balance: Evidence from China and its trading partners," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 266-273.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Lei He, 2006. "The US-China Trade Imbalance: Will Revaluing the RMB Help (Much)?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-27, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Yongqing & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "China?s Trade Imbalances: The Role of FDI," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang & Mary Edwards, 2008. "Does an Undervalued Currency Promote Growth? Evidence from China," Working Papers 2008-2 Classification- F3, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Shujie Yao, 2006. "On economic growth, FDI and exports in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 339-351.
- Ananda Weliwita & Hiroshi Tsujii, 2000. "The Exchange Rate and Sri Lanka¡¯s Trade Deficit," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 131-153, December.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & He, Lei, 2007. "The US-China trade imbalance: Will revaluing the RMB help (much)?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 127-132, July.
- Zhaoyong Zhang, 1996. "The Exchange Value of the Renminbi and China's Balance of Trade: An Emp irical Study," NBER Working Papers 5771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saang Joon Baak, 2006. "Measuring misalignments in the Korean exchange rate (ROK Economic System Series No.10)," Discussion papers 0604, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:26:y:1993:i:3:p:229-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .