Market Share and Price in Dutch Home Care: Market Power or Quality?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 158 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10645/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melnick, Glenn A. & Zwanziger, Jack & Bamezai, Anil & Pattison, Robert, 1992. "The effects of market structure and bargaining position on hospital prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 217-233, October.
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E., 2007.
"Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer bargaining in the Netherlands,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- R. Halbersma & M. Mikkers & E. Motchenkova & I. Seinen, 2011. "Market structure and hospital–insurer bargaining in the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(6), pages 589-603, December.
- Halbersma, R.S. & Mikkers, M.C. & Motchenkova, E. & Seinen, I., 2007. "Market Structure and Hospital-Insurer Bargaining in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2007-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Jeffrey A. Burr & Namkee G. Choi & Jan E. Mutchler & Francis G. Caro, 2005. "Caregiving and Volunteering: Are Private and Public Helping Behaviors Linked?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(5), pages S247-S256.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:158:y:2010:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.