Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Hamlin, 1999. "The Voice of the People," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 367-374, November.
- Buchanan, James M, 1988. "Contractarian Political Economy and Constitutional Interpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 135-139, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2015. "Behavioral political economy: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 395-417.
- Schnellenbach, Jan & Schubert, Christian, 2014. "Behavioral public choice: A survey," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Colin Jennings, 2007.
"Political Leadership, Conflict and the Prospects for Constitutional Peace,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 83-94, January.
- Jennings, Colin, 2007. "Political leadership, conflict, and the prospects for constitutional peace," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4196, The World Bank.
- Colin Jennings, 2011.
"Intra-Group Competition And Inter-Group Conflict: An Application To Northern Ireland,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- Colin Jennings, 2008. "Intra-Group Competition and Inter-Group Conflict: An Application to Northern Ireland," Working Papers 0809, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jennings, Colin, 2008. "Intra-Group Competition and Inter-Group Conflict: An Application to Northern Ireland," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-30, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ringa Raudla, 2010. "Explaining constitution-makers’ preferences: the cases of Estonia and the United States," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 249-269, September.
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004.
"Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Eric Crampton & Andrew Farrant, 2004. "Expressive and Instrumental Voting: The Scylla and Charybdis of Constitutional Political Economy," Public Economics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Domenico D’Amico, 2007. "Buchanan on monetary constitutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 301-318, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitution; expressive behaviour; collective choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:13:y:2002:i:4:p:299-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.