Institutional Reform and Co-Decision in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crombez, Christophe, 1996. "Legislative Procedures in the European Community," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 199-228, April.
- Garrett, Geoffrey & Tsebelis, George, 1996. "An institutional critique of intergovernmentalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 269-299, March.
- Steunenberg, Bernard & Koboldt, Christian & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 1996. "Policymaking, comitology, and the balance of power in the European Union," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 329-344, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:04:p:839-844_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:128-142_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crombez, Christophe, 2000. "Spatial models of logrolling in the European Union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 707-737, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knops, Louise & van Herck, Kristine & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2013. "Food Price Volatility and EU Policies," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jenny Helstroffer & Marie Obidzinski, 2014. "Codecision procedure biais: the European legislation game," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 29-46, August.
- Nicola Maaser & Alexander Mayer, 2016.
"Codecision in context: implications for the balance of power in the EU,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(1), pages 213-237, January.
- Nicola Maaser & Alexander Mayer, 2016. "Codecision in context: implications for the balance of power in the EU," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(1), pages 213-237, January.
- Bernard Steunenberg, 2001. "Enlargement and Institutional Reform in the European Union: Separate or Connected Issues?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 351-370, December.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "The Political Economy of the 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 21508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Bernard Steunenberg, 2003. "Coordinating Sectoral Policymaking: Searching for Countervailing Mechanisms in the EU Legislative Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 888, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christophe Crombez & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2011. "Political Institutions and Public Policy: The Co-Decision Procedure in the European Union and the Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 28611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean union; legislative institutions; spatial models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:11:y:2000:i:1:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.