Jump-Diffusion Processes in the Foreign Exchange Markets and the Release of Macroeconomic News
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Suk-Joong & Sheen, Jeffrey, 2000.
"International linkages and macroeconomic news effects on interest rate volatility -- Australia and the US,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 85-113, March.
- Kim, Suk-Joong & Sheen, Jeffrey, 1998. "International Linkages and Macroeconomic News Effects on Interest Rate Volatility - Australia and the US'," Working Papers 11, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1726-1729, July.
- Dewachter, Hans & Erdemlioglu, Deniz & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Lecourt, Christelle, 2014.
"The intra-day impact of communication on euro-dollar volatility and jumps,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 131-154.
- Hans DEWACHTER & Deniz ERDEMLIOGLU & Jean-Yves GNABO & Christelle LECOURT, 2013. "The intra-day impact of communication on euro-dollar volatility and jumps," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.04, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno, 2014.
"The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis – Dancing to its own tune?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 319-339.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno, 2013. "The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis - dancing to its own tune?," Working Paper Series 1532, European Central Bank.
- Jiang, George J., 1998. "Jump-diffusion model of exchange rate dynamics : estimation via indirect inference," Research Report 98A40, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2013.
"Econometric modeling of exchange rate volatility and jumps,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 16, pages 373-427
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Deniz Erdemlioglu & Sébastien Laurent & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate volatility and jumps," Working Papers 2012-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2006.
"On time-scaling of risk and the square-root-of-time rule,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2701-2713, October.
- Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2003. "On time-scaling of risk and the square–root–of–time rule," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24827, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2003. "On time-scaling of risk and the square–root–of–time rule," FMG Discussion Papers dp439, Financial Markets Group.
- Sun, Qi & Xu, Weidong, 2015. "Pricing foreign equity option with stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 89-100.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Weekends can be rough: revisiting the weekend effect in stock prices," Working Papers 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Foreign equity option pricing under stochastic volatility model with double jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1857-1863, July.
- Hsu, Pao-Peng & Chen, Ying-Hsiu, 2012. "Barrier option pricing for exchange rates under the Levy–HJM processes," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 176-181.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98a40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Fortune, 1999. "Are stock returns different over weekends? a jump diffusion analysis of the "weekend effect"," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-19.
- Bo, Lijun & Wang, Yongjin & Yang, Xuewei, 2010. "Markov-modulated jump-diffusions for currency option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 461-469, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:7:y:1994:i:4:p:309-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.