Barrier option pricing for exchange rates under the Levy–HJM processes
In this paper, we present closed-forms for the valuation of the barrier option whose underlying is exchange rate under the multi-dimensional Levy process, including stochastic interest rates and stochastic assets. Instantaneous forward interest rates are assumed under the Heath et al. [1992. Econometrica 60, 77–105] framework, and the analytic formulas of the exchange rate barrier option are obtained when the Levy process is restricted in a double exponential process.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Johnson, Gordon & Schneeweis, Thomas, 1994. "Jump-Diffusion Processes in the Foreign Exchange Markets and the Release of Macroeconomic News," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 309-329.
- C. H. Hui & C. F. Lo, 2006. "Currency barrier option pricing with mean reversion," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 939-958, October.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:176-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.