Barrier option pricing for exchange rates under the Levy–HJM processes
In this paper, we present closed-forms for the valuation of the barrier option whose underlying is exchange rate under the multi-dimensional Levy process, including stochastic interest rates and stochastic assets. Instantaneous forward interest rates are assumed under the Heath et al. [1992. Econometrica 60, 77–105] framework, and the analytic formulas of the exchange rate barrier option are obtained when the Levy process is restricted in a double exponential process.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- C. H. Hui & C. F. Lo, 2006. "Currency barrier option pricing with mean reversion," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 939-958, October.
- Johnson, Gordon & Schneeweis, Thomas, 1994. "Jump-Diffusion Processes in the Foreign Exchange Markets and the Release of Macroeconomic News," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 309-329.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:176-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.