Barrier option pricing for exchange rates under the Levy–HJM processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. H. Hui & C. F. Lo, 2006. "Currency barrier option pricing with mean reversion," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 939-958, October.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Johnson, Gordon & Schneeweis, Thomas, 1994. "Jump-Diffusion Processes in the Foreign Exchange Markets and the Release of Macroeconomic News," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 309-329.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Shuang & Ma, Shihua, 2016. "Pricing discrete double barrier options under Lévy processes: An extension of the method by Milev and Tagliani," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 67-74.
- Chen, Son-Nan & Chiang, Mi-Hsiu & Hsu, Pao-Peng & Li, Chang-Yi, 2014. "Valuation of quanto options in a Markovian regime-switching market: A Markov-modulated Gaussian HJM model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 161-172.
More about this item
KeywordsLevy process; Barrier option; HJM;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:9:y:2012:i:3:p:176-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.