Wavelet Estimation of Gegenbauer Processes: Simulation and Empirical Application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boubaker Heni & Boutahar Mohamed, 2011. "A wavelet-based approach for modelling exchange rates," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 201-220, June.
- Diongue Abdou Ka & Dominique Guegan, 2008.
"Estimation of k-Factor Gigarch Process: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Estimation of k-factor GIGARCH process : a Monte Carlo study," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00235179, HAL.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Estimation of k-factor GIGARCH process : a Monte Carlo study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Heni Boubaker & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2013.
"Estimating the Long-Memory Parameter in Nonstationary Processes Using Wavelets,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 291-306, October.
- Heni Boubaker & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2013. "Estimating the Long-Memory Parameter in Nonstationary Processes Using Wavelets," Post-Print hal-01498239, HAL.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Pena D. & Rodriguez J., 2002. "A Powerful Portmanteau Test of Lack of Fit for Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 601-610, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGegenbauer process; Wavelet analysis; Generalized variance portmanteau test; Heteroskedasticity; Monte-Carlo simulation; CPI; C13; C15; C22;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:46:y:2015:i:4:p:551-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.