Reducing Public Debt under Dynamic Efficiency: Transitional Dynamics in Diamond's OLG Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1979.
"On the Determination of the Public Debt,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-71, October.
- Chetan Ghate & Paul J. Zak, .
"Growth of Government And The Politics of Fiscal Policy,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2000-19, Claremont Colleges.
- Ghate, Chetan & Zak, Paul J., 2002. "Growth of government and the politics of fiscal policy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 435-455, December.
- Meijdam, Lex & van de Ven, Martijn & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1996.
"The dynamics of government debt,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 67-90, April.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521001151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Skilling, David & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2002. "Political competition and debt trajectories in Japan and the OECD," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-135, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:195-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.