Reducing Public Debt under Dynamic Efficiency: Transitional Dynamics in Diamond's OLG Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skilling, David & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2002. "Political competition and debt trajectories in Japan and the OECD," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Ghate, Chetan & Zak, Paul J., 2002.
"Growth of government and the politics of fiscal policy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 435-455, December.
- Chetan Ghate & Paul J. Zak, "undated". "Growth of Government And The Politics of Fiscal Policy," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-19, Claremont Colleges.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151, April.
- Meijdam, Lex & van de Ven, Martijn & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1996. "The dynamics of government debt," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 67-90, April.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Farmer, 2014. "Financial Integration and EMU’s External Imbalances in a Two-Country OLG Model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Karl Farmer, 2013. "Financial Integration and EMU's External Imbalances in a Two-Country OLG Model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Karl Farmer, 2013. "EMU Imbalances in a Two-Country Overlapping Generations Model," EcoMod2013 5484, EcoMod.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:195-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.