When producer surplus underestimates rents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazilla, Michael & Kopp, Raymond J, 1990. "Social Cost of Environmental Quality Regulations: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 853-873, August.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M, 1997. "Producer Surplus without Apology? Evaluating Investments in R&D," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 146-158, June.
- Keith O. Fuglie, 1995. "Measuring Welfare Benefits from Improvements in Storage Technology with an Application to Tunisian Potatoes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 162-173.
- McCulloch, Rachel & Yellen, Janet L., 1980. "Factor market monopsony and the allocation of resources," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 237-247, May.
- William M. Boal & Michael R. Ransom, 1997. "Monopsony in the Labor Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 86-112, March.
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Wessels, Walter John, 1997. "Minimum Wages and Tipped Servers," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 334-349, April.
- Bruce A. Babcock & William E. Foster, 1992. "Economic Rents Under Supply Controls with Marketable Quota," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 630-637.
- Roy Boyd & Kerry Krutilla, 1992. "Controlling acid deposition: A general equilibrium assessment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 307-322, May.
- Kalt, Joseph P., 1989. "Exhaustible resource price policy, international trade, and intertemporal welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 109-126, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza & Michelot, Christian, 2009. "A contribution to the linear programming approach to joint cost allocation: Methodology and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 999-1011, September.
- Gregg Frasco, 2002. "A comparison of rents and producer surplus when industry input supply functions are interdependent," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(4), pages 403-413, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:393-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .