Samuelson Hypothesis & Indian Commodity Derivatives Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. David Walls, 1999. "Volatility, volume and maturity in electricity futures," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 283-287.
- Herbert, John H, 1995. "Trading volume, maturity and natural gas futures price volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 293-299, October.
- Ripple, Ronald D. & Moosa, Imad A., 2009. "The effect of maturity, trading volume, and open interest on crude oil futures price range-based volatility," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 209-219.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Seguin, Paul J., 1993. "Price Volatility, Trading Volume, and Market Depth: Evidence from Futures Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 21-39, March.
- Verma, Ashutosh & Kumar, C.V.R.S. Vijaya, 2010. "An Examination of the Maturity Effect in the Indian Commodities Futures Market," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2).
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S., 2008. "The Samuelson hypothesis in futures markets: An analysis using intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 489-500, April.
- Imad Moosa & Bernard Bollen, 2001. "Is there a maturity effect in the price of the S&P 500 futures contract?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(11), pages 693-695.
- Daal, Elton & Farhat, Joseph & Wei, Peihwang P., 2006. "Does futures exhibit maturity effect? New evidence from an extensive set of US and foreign futures contracts," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 113-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Wei-han, 2016. "A re-examination of maturity effect of energy futures price from the perspective of stochastic volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 351-362.
More about this item
KeywordsSamuelson hypothesis; Maturity effect; Volatility modeling; GARCH; Indian commodity derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:19:y:2012:i:4:p:331-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.