sphet: Spatial Models with Heteroskedastic Innovations in R
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin & Nancy Lozano-Gracia, 2008. "Errors in variables and spatial effects in hedonic house price models of ambient air quality," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 5-34, February.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2007.
"Spatial correlation robust inference with errors in location or distance,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 76-96, September.
- Timothy Conley & Francesca Molinari, 2005. "Spatial correlation robust inference with Errors in Location or Distance," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Molinari, Francesca, 2005. "Spatial Correlation Robust Inference with Errors in Location or Distance," Working Papers 05-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "HAC estimation in a spatial framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 131-154, September.
- Irani Arraiz & David M. Drukker & Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2010.
"A Spatial Cliff‐Ord‐Type Model With Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small And Large Sample Results,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 592-614, May.
- Irani Arraiz & David M. Drukker & Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "A Spatial Cliff-Ord-type Model with Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small and Large Sample Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 2485, CESifo.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 2002. "Consistency And Efficiency Of Least Squares Estimation For Mixed Regressive, Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 252-277, April.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2008.
"Estimating regional trade agreement effects on FDI in an interdependent world,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 194-208, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Estimating Regional Trade Agreement Effects on FDI in an Interdependent World," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 100, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i10).
- Pace, R. Kelley & LeSage, James P., 2004. "Chebyshev approximation of log-determinants of spatial weight matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 179-196, March.
- Conley, T. G., 1999. "GMM estimation with cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-45, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:035:i01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.