BayesX: Analyzing Bayesian Structural Additive Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Brunauer & Stefan Lang & Wolfgang Feilmayr, 2013. "Hybrid multilevel STAR models for hedonic house prices," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 33(2), pages 151-172, October.
- Seongil Jo & Taeyoung Roh & Taeryon Choi, 2016. "Bayesian spectral analysis models for quantile regression with Dirichlet process mixtures," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 177-206, March.
- Lawrence Kazembe, 2009. "Modelling individual fertility levels in Malawian women: a spatial semiparametric regression model," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(2), pages 237-255, July.
- Umlauf, Nikolaus & Adler, Daniel & Kneib, Thomas & Lang, Stefan & Zeileis, Achim, 2015.
"Structured Additive Regression Models: An R Interface to BayesX,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i21).
- Nikolaus Umlauf & Daniel Adler & Thomas Kneib & Stefan Lang & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Structured Additive Regression Models: An R Interface to BayesX," Working Papers 2012-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Elisabeth Waldmann & Thomas Kneib & Yu Ryan Yu & Stefan Lang, 2012. "Bayesian semiparametric additive quantile regression," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:27:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0405-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
- W. Brunauer & S. Lang & P. Wechselberger & S. Bienert, 2010. "Additive Hedonic Regression Models with Spatial Scaling Factors: An Application for Rents in Vienna," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 390-411, November.
- Schmidt, Paul & Mühlau, Mark & Schmid, Volker, 2017. "Fitting large-scale structured additive regression models using Krylov subspace methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 59-75.
- Luping Zhao & Timothy E. Hanson, 2011. "Spatially Dependent Polya Tree Modeling for Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 391-403, June.
- Lang, Stefan & Steiner, Winfried J. & Weber, Anett & Wechselberger, Peter, 2015. "Accommodating heterogeneity and nonlinearity in price effects for predicting brand sales and profits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 232-241.
- Strasak, Alexander M. & Umlauf, Nikolaus & Pfeiffer, Ruth M. & Lang, Stefan, 2011. "Comparing penalized splines and fractional polynomials for flexible modelling of the effects of continuous predictor variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1540-1551, April.
- A. Brezger & L. Fahrmeir & A. Hennerfeind, 2007. "Adaptive Gaussian Markov random fields with applications in human brain mapping," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 327-345.
- Pebesma, Edzer & Bivand, Roger & Ribeiro, Paulo Justiniano, 2015. "Software for Spatial Statistics," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 63(i01).
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stefan Lang & Judith Santer & Johannes Seiler, 2017. "Modeling under-5 mortality through multilevel structured additive regression with varying coefficients for Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2017-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Andreas Brezger & Stefan Lang, 2007. "Simultaneous probability statements for Bayesian P-splines," Working Papers 2007-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:014:i11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.