A Micro-Market Analysis of Tenure Choice Using the Logit Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zorn, Peter M., 1988. "An analysis of household mobility and tenure choice: An empirical study of Korea," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 113-128, September.
- Eilbott, Peter & Binkowski, Edward S., 1985. "The determinants of SMSA homeownership rates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-304, May.
- Kent, Richard J., 1984. "Housing tenure choice: Evidence from time series," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 195-209, March.
- Lawrence D. Jones, 1989. "Current Wealth and Tenure Choice," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 17-40.
- George Fallis, 1983. "Housing Tenure in a Model of Consumer Choice: A Simple Diagrammatic Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 30-44.
- Peter Linneman & Susan Wachter, 1989. "The Impacts of Borrowing Constraints on Homeownership," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 389-402.
- J.F. Doling, 1973. "A Two-stage Model of Tenure Choice in the Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(2), pages 199-211, June.
- Keith Ray Ihlanfeldt, 1980. "An Intertemporal Empirical Analysis of the Renter's Decision to Purchase a Home," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 180-197.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Krumm, Ronald, 1987. "Intertemporal tenure choices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-275, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Chen & David H. Downs, 2013. "Property Tax and Tenure Choice: Implications for China," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 323-343.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:6:n:3:1991:p:327-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .