REITs as Captive-Financing Affiliates: Impact on Financial Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benston, George J & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1976. "A Transactions Cost Approach to the Theory of Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 215-231, May.
- W. B. Brueggeman & A. H. Chen & T. G. Thihodeau, 1984. "Real Estate Investment Funds: Performance and Portfolio Considerations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 333-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay C. Hartzell & Jarl G. Kallberg & Crocker H. Liu, 2008. "The Role of Corporate Governance in Initial Public Offerings: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 539-562, August.
- Han, Bing, 2004. "Insider Ownership and Corporate Value: Evidences from Real Estate Investment Trust," Working Paper Series 2004-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9577-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Lecomte & Joseph Ooi, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Performance of Externally Managed Singapore Reits," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 664-684, May.
- Su Chan & Jiajin Chen & Ko Wang, 2013. "Are REIT IPOs Unique? The Global Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 719-759, November.
- H. Swint Friday & G. Stacy Sirmans, 1998. "Board of Director Monitoring and Firm Value in REITs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 411-427.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:6:n:2:1991:p:179-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .