Intercity Differences in Home Price Appreciation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Ball, 1973. "Recent Empirical Work on the Determinants of Relative House Prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(2), pages 213-233, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Holmes & Paul Horvitz & Joe James, 1997. "Mortgage Loans to Nonoccupants as an Indicator of Racial Redlining," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 95-108, February.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1826-:d:114513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris, 2015. "Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:1:n:1:1986:p:45-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .