Intercity Differences in Home Price Appreciation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Ball, 1973. "Recent Empirical Work on the Determinants of Relative House Prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(2), pages 213-233, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Holmes & Paul Horvitz & Joe James, 1997. "Mortgage Loans to Nonoccupants as an Indicator of Racial Redlining," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 95-108, February.
- Donald Haurin & David Brasington, 1996. "The Impact of School Quality on Real House Prices: Interjurisdictional Effects," Working Papers 010, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1826-:d:114513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris, 2015. "Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:1:n:1:1986:p:45-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.