Client Feedback and the Role of the Appraiser
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Diaz III, 1990. "How Appraisers Do Their Work: A Test of the Appraisal Process and the Development of a Descriptive Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16.
- N/A, 1991. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 138(1), pages 3-5, November.
- Kerry D. Vandell, 1993. "Handing Over the Keys: A Perspective on Mortgage Default Research," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 211-246.
- Cho, Man & Megbolugbe, Isaac F, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Property Appraisal and Mortgage Redlining," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55, July.
- Julian Diaz & Marvin L. Wolverton, 1998. "A Longitudinal Examination of the Appraisal Smoothing Hypothesis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 349-358.
- Jerry T. Ferguson, 1988. "After-Sale Evaluations: Appraisals or Justifications?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 19-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Salzman, 2013. "Behavioural Real Estate," ERES eres2013_334, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Christian Weistroffer & Steffen Sebastian, 2015. "The German Open-End Fund Crisis – A Valuation Problem?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 517-548, May.
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2014.
"Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-11.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "Foreclosures and local government revenues from the property tax: The case of Georgia school districts," Working Papers 1401, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2011.
"Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 320-331, July.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2012. "Rethinking Local Government Reliance on the Property Tax," Working Papers 1215, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Shui & Shriya Murthy, 2017. "Under What Circumstances do First-time Homebuyers Overpay? – An Empirical Analysis Using Mortgage and Appraisal Data," FHFA Staff Working Papers 17-03, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- James Alm & J. Sebastian Leguizamon, 2018. "The Housing Crisis, Foreclosures, and Local Tax Revenues," Working Papers 1803, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Diego A. Salzman & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2013. "Behavioural Real Estate," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-088/IV/DSF58, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:18:n:3:1999:p:415-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.