Estimating Structural Breaks Endogenously in India's Post-Independence Growth Path: An Empirical Critique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Ghysels, Eric, 1996. "Editors' introduction recent developments in the econometrics of structural change," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-8, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Farhani, Sahbi & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2013.
"Coal Consumption, Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions in China and India,"
50618, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Sahbi Farhani & Muhammad Shahbaz & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Coal Consumption, Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions in China and India," Working Papers 2014-225, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Purba Roy Choudhury & Biswajit Chatterjee, 2017. "Growth in India’s Service Sector: Implications of Structural Breaks," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 75-99, March.
- D.K. Srivastava & K.R. Shanmugam, 2012. "Stationarity Test for Aggregate Outputs in the Presence of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2012-072, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Devi, P. Indira & Shanmugam, K.R. & Jayasree, M.G., 2012.
"Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India,"
Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(2).
- P. Indira Devi & K.R. Shanmugam & M.G. Jayasree, 2012. "Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India," Working Papers 2012-071, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Indira Devi P & K R Shanmugam & M. Jayasree, 2013. "Compensating Wages for Occupational Risks of Farm Workers in India," Working Papers id:5328, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jqe:jqenew:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:73-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (D. M. Nachane) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tiesoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.