The Effect of Economic Freedom on Civil Liberties in the Short Run: Physical Integrity Rights, 2000-2011
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Caldwell, 2011. "Hayek on Socialism and on the Welfare State," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 54(1), pages 82-97, January.
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, 04.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Lawson, Robert A. & Clark, J.R., 2010. "Examining the Hayek-Friedman hypothesis on economic and political freedom," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 230-239, June.
- Emmanuel Martin, 2012. "On One Forgotten Cause of the A rab Spring: the Lack of Economic Freedom," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 94-96, October.
- Joshua C. Hall & Robert A. Lawson, 2014. "Economic Freedom Of The World: An Accounting Of The Literature," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, 01.
- John A. Tures, 2006. "Are We Taking Certain Liberties by Assuming a Relationship Exists Between Economic and Political Freedom?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Fall 2006), pages 22-36.
- Andrew Farrant & Edward McPhail, 2010. "Does F.A. Hayek's >i>Road to Serfdom>/i> Deserve to Make a Comeback?," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 53(4), pages 96-120, July.
- Clifford F. Thies, 2007. "The Relationship Between Political and Economic Freedom Reconsidered," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 22(Spring 20), pages 95-118. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jpe:journl:1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.