Forecasting business failure in China using case-based reasoning with hybrid case respresentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumit Sarkar & Ram S. Sriram, 2001. "Bayesian Models for Early Warning of Bank Failures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1457-1475, November.
- Sun, Lili & Shenoy, Prakash P., 2007. "Using Bayesian networks for bankruptcy prediction: Some methodological issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 738-753, July.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 412-424, March.
- Yang, Z. R. & Platt, Marjorie B. & Platt, Harlan D., 1999. "Probabilistic Neural Networks in Bankruptcy Prediction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 67-74, February.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- Thomas E. McKee, 2003. "Rough sets bankruptcy prediction models versus auditor signalling rates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 569-586.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:622-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Zhang, Hongxu, 2015. "Business failure research," MPRA Paper 67848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hui & Hong, Lu-Yao & He, Jia-Xun & Xu, Xuan-Guo & Sun, Jie, 2013. "Small sample-oriented case-based kernel predictive modeling and its economic forecasting applications under n-splits-k-times hold-out assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 747-761.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:29:y:2010:i:5:p:486-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.