Steuerreform und Unternehmensfinanzierung / Tax Reform and Corporate Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Givoly, Dan, et al, 1992. "Taxes and Capital Structure: Evidence from Firms' Response to the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 331-355.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Lee, Young, 2001.
"Do taxes affect corporate debt policy? Evidence from U.S. corporate tax return data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-224, November.
- Roger H. Gordon & Young Lee, 1999. "Do Taxes Affect Corporate Debt Policy? Evidence from US Corporate Tax Return Data," NBER Working Papers 7433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Graham, John R., 1999. "Do personal taxes affect corporate financing decisions?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-185, August.
- Homburg, Stefan & Theisen, René Manuel, 2000. "Steuersenkungsgesetz: Das gefangene Eigenkapital," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1930-1931.
- Gentry, William M., 1994. "Taxes, financial decisions and organizational form : Evidence from publicly traded partnerships," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 223-244, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Thomas & Ampenberger, Markus & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2010. "Controlling shareholders and payout policy: do founding families have a special 'taste for dividends'?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2002. "The German Business Tax Reform of 2000: A General Equilibrium Analysis," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 347-378, November.
- Maiterth, Ralf & Sureth, Caren, 2006. "Unternehmensfinanzierung, Unternehmensrechtsform und Besteuerung," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 15, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Frank Blasch & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2006. "When Taxation Changes the Course of the Year – Fiscal Year Adjustments and the German Tax Reform 2000/2001," CESifo Working Paper Series 1861, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsTax reform; corporate financial policy; capital gains tax; share repurchases;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:222:y:2002:i:5:p:531-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.