Steuerreform und Unternehmensfinanzierung / Tax Reform and Corporate Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Givoly, Dan, et al, 1992. "Taxes and Capital Structure: Evidence from Firms' Response to the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 331-355.
- Graham, John R., 1999.
"Do personal taxes affect corporate financing decisions?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 147-185.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal redistributive capital taxation in a neoclassical growth model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Homburg, Stefan & Theisen, René Manuel, 2000. "Steuersenkungsgesetz: Das gefangene Eigenkapital," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1930-1931.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Lee, Young, 2001.
"Do taxes affect corporate debt policy? Evidence from U.S. corporate tax return data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 195-224.
- Roger H. Gordon & Young Lee, 1999. "Do Taxes Affect Corporate Debt Policy? Evidence from US Corporate Tax Return Data," NBER Working Papers 7433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 323-329.
- Gentry, William M., 1994. "Taxes, financial decisions and organizational form : Evidence from publicly traded partnerships," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 223-244.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmid, Thomas & Ampenberger, Markus & Kaserer, Christoph & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin, 2010. "Controlling shareholders and payout policy: do founding families have a special 'taste for dividends'?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2010-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2002. "The German Business Tax Reform of 2000: A General Equilibrium Analysis," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 347-378, November.
- Maiterth, Ralf & Sureth, Caren, 2006. "Unternehmensfinanzierung, Unternehmensrechtsform und Besteuerung," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 15, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Frank Blasch & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2006. "When Taxation Changes the Course of the Year â€“ Fiscal Year Adjustments and the German Tax Reform 2000/2001," CESifo Working Paper Series 1861, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsTax reform; corporate financial policy; capital gains tax; share repurchases;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:222:y:2002:i:5:p:531-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .