Steuersenkungsgesetz: Das gefangene Eigenkapital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre: Kapitel 1. Grundbegriffe der Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 92547, November.
- Eggert Wolfgang & Weichenrieder Alfons J., 2002. "Steuerreform und Unternehmensfinanzierung / Tax Reform and Corporate Finance," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(5), pages 531-555, October.
- Wolfgang Schultze & Ruth-Caroline Zimmermann, 2006. "Unternehmensbewertung und Halbeinkünfteverfahren: Der Werteinfluss des steuerlichen Eigenkapitals," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 09/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Frank Blasch & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2007. "When Taxation Changes the Course of the Year: Fiscal-Year Adjustments and the German Tax Reform of 2000-01," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 367-377, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDividend tax; Tax reform;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:93129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.