Pareto Efficient Pay-as-you-go Pension Systems with Multi-Period Lives / Pareto-effiziente umlagefinanzierte Alterssicherungssysteme bei mehrperiodigem Arbeitsleben
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunner, Johann K., 1996.
"Transition from a pay-as-you-go to a fully funded pension system: The case of differing individuals and intragenerational fairness,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 131-146, April.
- Brunner, Johann K., 1993. "Transition from a pay-as-you-go to a fully-funded pension system: The case of differing individuals and intragenerational fairness," Discussion Papers, Series I 266, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "The Efficiency of Unfunded Pension Schemes," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 640-647.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1987. "A Reinterpretation of Elasticity Formulae in Optimum Tax Theory," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(213), pages 89-96, February.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. Macurdy, 1980. "A Life Cycle Model of Female Labour Supply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 47-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Why a Funded Pension System is Needed and Why It is Not Needed," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(4), pages 389-410, August.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana, 2003. "The possibility of Pareto-Improving Pension Reform: More Arguments," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 53, Royal Economic Society.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1999. "Pension Reform and Demographic Crisis: Why a Funded System is Needed and why it is not Needed," CESifo Working Paper Series 195, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Fenge & Silke Übelmesser & Martin Werding, 2002. "Second-best Properties of Implicit Social Security Taxes: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Werding, 2007. "Versicherungsmathematisch korrekte Rentenabschläge für die gesetzliche Rentenversicherung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(16), pages 19-32, August.
- Mathias Kifmann, 2008. "Age-Dependent Taxation and the Optimal Retirement Benefit Formula," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 41-64, February.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2000.
"Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19859, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful," NBER Working Papers 7592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPay-as-you-go pension system; overlapping-generations model; intergenerational efficiency; Alterssicherung; Modell überlappender Generationen; intergenerationale Effizienz;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:219:y:1999:i:3-4:p:494-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .